Storage of imported fruit
Our new branch DL Fresh Logistics, specialises in storing imported fruit.
Advantages of conditioned storage at DL
- We have more than 12,000m3 (approx. 423,776 cu. ft.) available for storing chilled and deep-frozen goods.
- The cold store units have room for 30 to 360 pallets. Each unit can be set to a different temperature, so DL is also a good choice for those who wish to cool store only small quantities.
- Our units can be set to temperatures anywhere between -20 and +15 oC.
- We have a special re-cooling unit.
- We can provide roll containers, pallet boxes and various other storage structures in addition to pallets.
- Our modern Warehouse Management System registers incoming and outgoing goods. Your products are therefore fully traceable and your stock status is always up-to-date.
- Our advanced computer system monitors the temperature of the refrigerated storage areas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Should the temperature change, an alarm goes off immediately and suitable measures are taken.
Please contact us for further information about warehousing imported fruit. We would be happy to help you arrive at the best solution for your requirements.
Check also our brochure about storage of organic products